Category List

Friday, October 11, 2013

"You are the peanut to my butter, the twinkle in my eye, blue in sky, shake to my bake, glaze on my donut, sprinkles on my sundae, jewel on my crown, milk to my shake...spring in my step, beat of my heart. Gallery: www.stylemepretty... Photography by lanedittoe.com, Wedding Design Planning by joyfulweddingsand..., Floral Design by daisiesofourlives...

very pretty...
very pretty...
"You are the peanut to my butter, the twinkle in my eye, blue in sky, shake to my bake, glaze on my donut, sprinkles on my sundae, jewel on my crown, milk to my shake...spring in my step, beat of my heart. Gallery: www.stylemepretty... Photography by lanedittoe.com, Wedding Design Planning by joyfulweddingsand..., Floral Design by daisiesofourlives...
"You are the peanut to my butter, the twinkle in my eye, blue in sky, shake to my bake, glaze on my donut, sprinkles on my sundae, jewel on my crown, milk to my shake...spring in my step, beat of my heart. Gallery: www.stylemepretty... Photography by lanedittoe.com, Wedding Design   Planning by joyfulweddingsand..., Floral Design by daisiesofourlives...
romantic dresses
romantic dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment